Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Antivirus brand?

I have a feeling that I have viruses and spyware on my computer. I currently am using the free edition of AVG, and its not very effective. It hasn't found a SINGLE virus on my computer, and I doubt that. I'm also using Spybot S%26D which doesn't seem to be helping and only slowing my computer down. I also have Ad-Aware 2007, but it only finds cookies and stuff.



Does anyone have a good antispyware AND a good antivirus that they can recommend? Please give any negative information, and maybe the OFFICIAL site for downloading it? And it has to be free please. No trials either. Thank you!



Antivirus brand?abtuvurys 2005



This is very good tool and I recommend it to keep your pc in good running condition,



Windows Advanced Care , This tool will keep you computer running good and you can see the startup programs to help you understand what runs in the startup programs; It also imunizes your computer against the attcks we face each time we go on the internet Just run it once a day and your worrys are much less,



http://www.download.com/Advanced-Windows...



Here is a very good tool called Winpatrol and it monitors your computer for programs that try to run on your system without your knowlege, This tool also allows you to manage all the startup programs on your computer,, It also warns you if a program tries to run without your permission, I use this software and I recommend it,

No comments:

Post a Comment