Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I update AVG Antivirus in a pc with no internet connection?

I tried downloading the Priority Updates, Recommended Updates, and Optional updates from this page -



http://free.grisoft.com/doc/24/us/frt/0



and copying them to my flash disk drive. Then I plugged it into the pc with no internet connection. Then I opened AVG Antivirus and clicked Check For Updates and clicked Folder, indicating that the updates are in a folder (in my flash disk drive). This doesn't seem to work. Why?? Any suggestions?



How do I update AVG Antivirus in a pc with no internet connection?cafe racer



Don't know what you mean by indicating? did you have the complete path and file name? If not it doesn't know what your talking about.



How do I update AVG Antivirus in a pc with no internet connection?free anti virus



The more important question: why do you have antivirus on an internet-less computer?



And I'm not sure how to do it with AVG.
That's a strange thing you are trying to do lol plus avg is horrid virus protection doesn't even work . you probably wont be able to do it . and why do you need updates for a computer wit no internet no new viruses can get to it lol



  • friendship losses
  • perfect face of make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment