Wednesday, August 18, 2010

When I am running my internet there comes the pop up menu stating that'there is a security vuln

from TrojanSPM/LX.W recommend you to download one of the security software programmes to prevent malware infections.'Then there appears the question that if I want to install this Win antivirus Pro 2006 Free Install.Cab.Then when I click Don't install,then there appears the message with the attention sign and states that Trojan SPM/LX virus has been detected and I really need to download the software.Now can anyone out there tell me what I sud do I have got this AVG anti virus installed.Do I need to download some more anti virus.What does this message means n where can I get the free anti virus which is better for my pc n also what sud I do to stop this message not to appear again in my pc that says I sud download this Win Anti Virus.



When I am running my internet there comes the pop up menu stating that'there is a security vulnerability?windows



just install spydoctor from www.spydoctor.com.then goto this page http://www.moviecodec.com/topics/12762p2... and get serial for full version youll have to put it in each time you do scan to be able to del malware etc,but it will guard your pc at all times,you will probably find theres more than just a couple of trojans on your pc too.



When I am running my internet there comes the pop up menu stating that'there is a security vulnerability?antivirus download

No comments:

Post a Comment