Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you get rid of internet explorer?

Somehow some advertisements have gotten onto my computer. I use Firefox, but someone who'd used IE got onto a page that downloaded some ads. I have checked the computer for spyware, bots, and viruses, and all my programs say the computer is clean, yet these things still keep coming up in IE windows. I want to completely disable IE so that this can't continue to happen. Here are the steps I've taken (but they're not enough because IE windows keep coming up).



1-Used Ad-Aware to deep clean my computer for ads and other spyware.



2. Used Spybot S%26D to get rid of bots.



3.Went to control panel%26gt;add/remove programs%26gt;windows components%26gt;and from there I disabled Internet Explorer.



4.Used two different antivirus programs to sweep my computer for viruses.



Even after disabling IE, I STILL have these annoying pop-up windows advertising things in an IE browser. What's more is I can surf the net from those pages, in IE! So...what do I do to solve this problem? I use Windows XP if that helps.



How do you get rid of internet explorer?antivirus protection



a very good firewall such as zonealarm will fix this issue



How do you get rid of internet explorer?computer repair



Ok you want to get rid of internet explorer. Heres the problem. Those folders that you view files in are in a program called explorer which is part of....

No comments:

Post a Comment