Friday, August 20, 2010

Why do I receive an error msg while trying to open Limewire?

For some reason Limewire is not working anymore. So I uninstall it and reinstall it again. Once install, I open up Limewire but I receive an application error. This is what the error msg has:



Limewire.exe - Applications Error



The instruction at ''0x5a002f32'' reference memory at ''0x00b799e0'' The memory could not be read.



Click OK to terminate



Once I click ''OK'' it pops up another error msg saying:



The instruction at ''0x5a00170a'' reference memory at ''0x5a01fc64''



The memory could not be ''written''



Click OK to terminate the program.



When I click OK for the second time, Limewire gets terminated. Lately my comp has been running slow ONLY whenever I'm connected to the internet. While searching through web pages or downloading songs, the internet works fine. Just whenever I open My Comp or any other application it takes a long time. The comp doesn't have any virus or spyware. I have all antivirus up to date. What could be the program w/ Limewire and the comp? Thanks



Why do I receive an error msg while trying to open Limewire?software



Try reinstalling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment