Friday, August 20, 2010

I ordered norton antivirus independently and received an email to confirm it. Mine expired on my lap

How do I load up the one I ordered independently? When I try to renew it when the notice on my computer pops up that it expires, it just says ''next'' then ''skip'' and it wouldn't let me load it. Now I am left with somethng I bought but never downloaded. Pls help!



I ordered norton antivirus independently and received an email to confirm it. Mine expired on my laptop.?norton internet security



In Windows XP and prior you have an Add/Remove programs under control panel(start-%26gt;settings-%26gt;control panel). Look for Norton or Symantec products and remove there. That should uninstall.



Ok if its not a CD and its a file you download, then download the file after uninstall and run it.



I ordered norton antivirus independently and received an email to confirm it. Mine expired on my laptop.?spyware remove



try uninstalling the expired version then installing the independent version.

No comments:

Post a Comment