Friday, August 20, 2010

Can some one tell me what i have in my computer i,m not sure what it is?

what ever it is it follows my every move when comes to downloading any antivirus keylogging or antispy ware.my ethernet and dsl lights flash when i do these things.it will not let me activate windows or download anything from microsoft.whatever it is when i download any software it attaches itself to it so nothing touches it.i have reinstalled my xp several times but that does not get rid of it as it seems to have attached itself to a file but i can not find the right file even looking in the registry.i have tried every way to eliminate it but no dice someone out there must have the same problem.



Can some one tell me what i have in my computer i,m not sure what it is?malware



when you reinstall windows, do you do it from a master backup. I used to do that but i found that it does not get rid of your ''my documents'' and just reinstalls xp over the top. The only way i managed to sort mine was to completely format the hard drive and reinstall xp from an original xp install disk. I then just started again. I did however go through all my docs and take all the pictures that i know are good and not corrupted and save them to cd to copy back onto my pc once windows was reinstalled.



hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment