Friday, August 20, 2010

When im surfing the web,a web page called error safe appears all the time, and my antivirus tells it

virus, and that s already deleted, but after that, that web page stills shows, and sometimes 2 other webpages are displayed (the other is playgames.com) i have to close them all the time and its annoying to me, some techs told me its spyware, but i already scanned my lap top and it didnt appear that i have some strange software etc.), please tell me how to get rid of those wep gaes displaying all the time, i been advised to reformat my lap top but i dont want to do that because i have so much things already downloaded that i cant back up



When im surfing the web,a web page called error safe appears all the time, and my antivirus tells its a trojanmoto guzzi



just create a new user and delete previous user Internet cookies and data found under ''Documents and Settings ''this is the only way .



When im surfing the web,a web page called error safe appears all the time, and my antivirus tells its a trojannorton internet security 2008



dont know what virus protection you use but would recomend going to pcworld.com and get some free spyware and virus protection.spybot search%26destroy is great and free plus can get free zone alarmfirewall there also.get these and should help you clean you pc.some programs find and remove things that others dont so need to run 2 or more to be safe.good luck
i get dat window too...bt my yahoo pop-up blocker does not recognise it as a an ad...so well..all i do is just keep closing the popping blockers.
To get help in ridding your system of Error Safe, I would suggest asking for assistance from the experts at http://www.landzdown.com/index.php



They will help you, without having to resort to reformatting.



  • peculiar personal problem
  • perfect face of make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment