Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you restore your system's RAM?

When I go to download the free antivirus from yahoo, it keeps saying, ''A minimum RAM of 256MB is required for this software''. I don't know if I can add RAM or restore it or delete it or what, but I was just wondering what I can do for it to stop saying that and just let me download? Does this mean that I can't download anything else on my computer?



How do you restore your system's RAM?adware remover



I think you should first find out how much RAM you have on your computer.



1 - Right click on MY COMPUTER



2 - Choose PROPERTIES



3 - Make sure you are on the GENERAL tab



4 - Read the info on your computer. You may want to record the info here about your computer for future reference.



HTH : )



How do you restore your system's RAM?antivirus protection



ram is hardware and is cheep



to find out what you have and are able to get see



http://www.crucial.com/index.aspx?gclid=...



And use the on line scan to help you

No comments:

Post a Comment