Friday, August 20, 2010

Antivirus programs?

I'm having problems trying to find a good antivirus package that is free. I've already seen some of the answers that people have gotten from asking the same question, and am still having a hard time downloading anything. Also the person that said about the 30 day avg... be careful with that one, I tried it and it locked me out of my messanger



Antivirus programs?internet



get one free here. http://www.pcworld.com look in the security downloads.they have several free tools to chose from.



Antivirus programs?network



Get AVG from www.cnet.com . Key in 'avg' in CNet search box.



Once you installed it, update it daily or as often as you can to cut short its update time.



I have been using AVG Anti Virus Free Edition for quite some time and I am quite satisfied with it.
Try avast.
i second the avg free anti virus program i know for a fact it does work from experience.
You also need antispyware software.



Try GarbageClean antispyware from http://www.SecureMyWindows.com
The best FREE anti virus is AVG
AVG is NOT really free, it is only gratis (aka free as in beer).



Clam AV is the only major free one.

No comments:

Post a Comment