Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Antivirus ? hello im 87 years old today yep my birthday . i have a question?

i made it to 87 .my son buy me a pc. now i know . about all this virus stuff .what is a good anitvirus i can download . i. don't mind paying for it . what is the best one .



Antivirus ? hello im 87 years old today yep my birthday . i have a question?viruses



avg free http://free.grisoft.com/doc/1/



Antivirus ? hello im 87 years old today yep my birthday . i have a question?antispam



Actually I'm no expert on computers. I will leave that to the other guys answering you.



Just wanted to say ''Happy Birthday''!!! Mine was yesterday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :-) Don't forget to install a good firewall and antispyware program.
try www.superantivirus.com
For a free one, i recommend avg: free



as a paid one, my best is: SystemSuite



both work quite nicely
avg for free..and for paid i would say macafee

No comments:

Post a Comment