Friday, August 20, 2010

I have two cell phones-- Motorola E770 & V3X; are there antivirus for these phones that I can ge

Both of these phones seem to have slowed in response after only four months of use. I have loaded both in its internal memories and memory cards loads of files and applications downloaded from the internet either through my computers or the phones itself. I am suspecting an infection, but have no additional proof other than the slowed response.



I have two cell phones-- Motorola E770 %26 V3X; are there antivirus for these phones that I can get for free?norten



You do not need an antivirus for those phones, just plug them to your computer and run your computer's antivirus/antispyware, I think that's enough. Maybe you have a lot of applications running on both phones as you said before, remember that they are just cell phones with some extra functions like MP3 players, camera, etc. All the storage devices become slower depending on the amount of data inside them.

No comments:

Post a Comment