Friday, August 20, 2010

Norton Antivirus ---?

My subscription is expired on Norton Antivirus. I am skeptical about giving my credit card # online to renew that way because I've had problems with viruses in the past. Plus Digital River runs the software and I've had problems with buying downloads from them in the past.



What happens if I just go to the store and buy a Norton Antivirus program and install it? Am I good for another year then? Does it just override what's already loaded onto my computer?



Norton Antivirus ---?norton ghost



yes you can go to the store and buy another one. It's a license key that validates and updates it, not the program itself.



or try a free program like avast. just type ''avast'' into google.



Norton Antivirus ---?software



DONT USE NORTON!!!!!!!



Use Kaspersky (http://www.kaspersky.com)



Norton is a system hog.



Kaspersky detects more viruses etc. than any other product!
Yes, you are good for another year if you but the 1 year edition. But i highly SUGGEST you but Kaspersky. I only recommend Kasperysky because it has been rated the #1 AntiVirus/Anti-Spyware.



Good Luck!
''YES'' it will over-ride the Norton antivirus program that you already have installed. This just happen to me, I just bought Nortons2008 that covers 3 computer and install it and it just updated itself automatically, It took a few days before it were notice that it had given me my months back up until the year 2009. So go on and buy the software and install it. Now others here will tell you to get rid of nortons (but it is up to you) and try a Free antivirus program which there are some good ones out now, but if you try one of the others, make sure that you Un-install Nortons before installing any other antivirus program because if not they would be in comflict with each other and want work right.

No comments:

Post a Comment