Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I get Yahoo Messenger technical support?

I uninstalled Yahoo Messenger and re-installed it and it will not work now. While downloading I get a message '' The procedure entry point XML_GetCurrentLineNumber could not be located in the dynamic link library''. The program continues to load then when it tries to launch I get another message ''CoCreateInstance for the My Yahoo DLL failed''. I have turned off my Norton antivirus while loading and Webroot Spy program as well. When I uninstalled Yahoo Messenger I also uninstalled the Yahoo folder from the Programs File.



How do I get Yahoo Messenger technical support?nortan antivirus



Why can't I connect with SBC Yahoo! Messenger?



For All Applications, All Operating Systems, and All Domains



We're sorry to hear that you're having problems connecting to our servers. Your SBC Yahoo! Messenger connection information may be incorrect. Follow these steps to configure your connection:



Click the ''Messenger'' menu in SBC Yahoo! Messenger and select ''Connection Preferences.''



Enable the ''Firewall with no proxies'' option.



Select the correct Internet connection type and country from the pull-down menus.



Click the ''OK'' button at the bottom of the window.



SBCYahoo! Messenger will ask you if you want to sign in again with your new proxy settings. Click the ''OK'' button.

No comments:

Post a Comment