Friday, August 20, 2010

I want to know the ways to solves the baca bro!!It is a virus?

It cause my computer program to auto close and the antivirus program also affected.wat can i do to resolve the problem.i cnt even download antivirus program.i m duno is because this virus or other.



I want to know the ways to solves the baca bro!!It is a virus?internet security



it is a virus...you cannot use ur antivirus to make the virus get away from ur pc. one more thing,have u ever click on that 'notepad' file? If not u're safe,but if yes u ve been infected with that virus.and ur pc will open win32 folder auto. here,u have 2 choices :



1. format ur pc and lost all ur data



2. email me,i will give a good software that can make that brontok go away.



I want to know the ways to solves the baca bro!!It is a virus?network security



Sounds like a virus to me. Get Ad-aware.
Norton . .
you could try linking to comps together and open yours up so the other can scan yours for any virus or format and start from scratch

No comments:

Post a Comment