Friday, August 20, 2010

Free antivirus downloads?

You could build your own freeware internet security suite as well, if you don't feel like paying for a commercial product. I would recommend that you chose one of AVG or Avast for anti-virus. Choose two of AVG Anti-Spyware, Spybot Search %26 Destroy, and Adaware for anti-spyware. Then choose only one of ZoneAlarm or Comodo for a firewall. You should install Spyware Blaster to protect your computer from ActiveX spyware downloads. Finally I would recommend that you add WinPatrol to get your start-up programs under control, provide a reasonable way to control cookies, and give protection from drive-by downloads.



Free antivirus downloads?husqvarna



AVG



AVAST



ClamWin



Avira AntiVir



Free antivirus downloads?microsoft office



one the bestest free antivirus is the AVG Free edtion, and A!vast free edition.. you can download them at download.com
I've heard nothing but good things about AVG.
Avast Antivirus, free and works great. Just type it in to Google search. I have used it for years
AVG AntiVirus and Anti spyware are free to download. This is the link to download the softwares http://free.grisoft.com/
This is the latest reviews for 2008 on the best free tools.



http://hubpages.com/_www/hub/what-is-the...
Try some of these. This is a list I have compiled of what I feel are the best free -anti-virus downloads. Notice they all say home edition but are all free and fully usable versions. When I use them together on my system it does an excellent job in keeping it clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment