Friday, August 20, 2010

Are there any music sites like Limewire that are virus-free and free of charge?

I have never downloaded anything before because I'm afraid that by doing so, I will get viruses. I have Symantec AntiVirus but I've always had this so-called phobia.



Are there any music sites like Limewire that are virus-free and free of charge?security



You may want to check out podsafe http://music.podshow.com/



You can download music legally and its free too!!



Are there any music sites like Limewire that are virus-free and free of charge?trojan



if you use limewire , then only download music mp3 files , and stay away from games , zip , files or files that end with .exe



, or .jar and do not download any software from limewire , and



you should be safe.
I have MP3 Rocket 5.0.2 and I like it, it hasnt given me any problems so far, and I think I find stuff better then on limewire. It's never given me a virus... but then I don't download anything besides music.
try this http://www.search-songs.com free

No comments:

Post a Comment