Wednesday, August 18, 2010

.: Help me break my Norton AntiVirus!! :.?

Okay, so I have this Norton Antivirus installed on my computor. Its good that I dont have any viruses, but it wont let me do the things I want! FOR A MAJOR EXAMPLE :



I go on Limewire alot, and just today I downloaded a Nancy Drew game. I really want to play it, but my STUPID Antivirus thing pops up (when I click on the game) and it says



NORTON



Auto-Protect blocked security risk W32.Alcra.F. Your computor is secure.



AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!



Please help me break a hole in this firewall, not so that all viruses can pass through, but enough that I can play my N.D. game!!



Any help is appriciated!



.: Help me break my Norton AntiVirus!! :.?agv



I haven't used norton but most firewalls have adjustable security. Their is probably an options button in a firewall settings page.



However, you should think yourself lucky, my antispy thinks my modem is a virus, and I had to put it on an exceptions tag, or ignore tag.



You will probably find the same in norton.



.: Help me break my Norton AntiVirus!! :.?antivirus software



Does it have on icon on the task bar if it does right click it and select close.
Hi, the game u downloaded has a trojan that will destroy windows, u should be happy that its blocking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment