Friday, August 20, 2010

Can anyone help me configure my laptop for max internet download speed???

Like i m using 100mbps total n 1 mbps download speed ...



vsnlbroadband....



sometimes i m getting nearly 100 mbps but for the same torrent sometimes i m getting only 30 kbps ....



n moreover one of my friend is using the same connection type but he is getting well above 200kbps...for the same torrent...



i m using the best config for my laptop no prob with memory or anything....



downloader is azureus so for that anyone can tell me good settings ...dont tell me to go to azureus wiki...plz if you can do it manually....



i m using norton antivirus so does that require ny setting changes???



plz reply me with detailed answer n explaining full detailed settings if you can plz........



thanking you for ur help...



Can anyone help me configure my laptop for max internet download speed???house call



Sorry but I don't think anyone here can answer that question. So I will recommend www.google.com



Also try www.youtube.com because chances are there is a video that will answer your question



Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment