Wednesday, August 18, 2010

On signing into yahoo messenger, my resident antivirus AVG detects a virus.?

The moment I sign into Yahoo Messenger, along with the pop up of signed in window of yahoo messenger, my resident anti-virus....AVG...detects virus...generally, its JS/Download.Agent or Exploits or JS/Psyme.NQ . My system is working fine. Please note that I scan my system regularly with AVG, Ad Aware, Spybot. Could it be a false positive?...expert advice requested.



On signing into yahoo messenger, my resident antivirus AVG detects a virus.?



I was a beta tester for, AVG and removed from my PC. Reason gives to many false/positives.



My advise to you is run Trend Micro House Calls direct from their server. No conflict with AVG. Trend Micro will ask you to install an active ''X'', allow as 100% safe.



Allow the entire scan of your system, that can take upto one hour. When complete follow the instruction to delete any virus or spyware found. Recommend you reboot to be on the safe side.



http://housecall65.trendmicro.com/



Minddoctor, France



  • friendship losses
  • perfect face of make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment