Friday, August 20, 2010

(1)Tell a genuine site which really increases internet brousing speed for free? (2) How effective is

1. Please let me know the genuine software that can really increase net surfing speed of AN WIRELESS MODEM CONNECTION for free and from which site to download it?



2. How effective is the free edition of AVG Antivirus software? Are there any other such better ones which ll work without reducing computer speed?



(1)Tell a genuine site which really increases internet brousing speed for free? (2) How effective is free AVG?norton internet security 2008



!) I've never heard of anything like that, I don't see how a download could increase surfing speed, the only thing that would really increase it is more processor speed or less add-ons in your browser, you can tell if the add-ons are affecting it by going to your start menu, all programs, accessories, system tools, and internet exploror (no add-ons) unless you're using Mozilla Firefox, then you can just go to start menu, all programs, find mozilla firefox and it should have an option for two different ones, regular and safe-mode.



2) Yes, AVG free edition is affective, that's what I use on both of my computers along with Ad-Aware SE Personal, and I've never had any problems, I've had both pc's more than 8 months.



(1)Tell a genuine site which really increases internet brousing speed for free? (2) How effective is free AVG?spyware removal



Free AVG is one of the worst,as far as my personal experience goes.When I used it ,I had so many unexpected problems,still no virus was found by an updated avg.Later mcafee detected around 30 infected files.
(2) AVG is very light on resources compared to all other FREE anti virus softwares
Free AVG is very much the worst of all its kind. It doesn't scan properly and shows that there are no viruses.



Actually, my friend has about 20 to 30 viruses which other scanners like Mcafee, and avast showed but AVG said that there were no viruses
torrent is a web site you can us
avg is some wat ok but im presently working eith kapersky its doing well



  • peculiar personal problem
  • perfect face of make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment