Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is the best antivirus and anti spyware programs? Doesn't matter if it costs money or not..

I have EZ trust antivirus. It takes forever to scan. I dont think its working very well, either. I changed some things on the firewall yesterday and ever since then I've been having so many problems with the computer. Its funny, cause I changed stuff to protect the computer more, but it just messed it up. Finally got most of the kinks worked out.



So a while ago, I got spybot S%26D. It works fine but forgot I had it. This week, I kept getting this yellow bar at the top of IE that said your computer might be infected with spyware, click here to fix. Or something like that. I never clicked it cause I dont know if it was my computer telling me that or some random internet thing. So I scanned my comp with ez. I googled spyware and found spyware doctor (pc tools) and that stuff said it was a GREAT thing. So I downloaded it. Then after it found problems, it wanted MONEY to fix it! That just ticked me off a little. I bought it and have been using it this week. Hold for more..



What is the best antivirus and anti spyware programs? Doesn't matter if it costs money or not...?bmw



Superantispyware blows Spybot S%26D away:



Superantispyware: http://www.superantispyware.com/



Spyware Doctor *Starter Edition* is a full-function antispy that finds AND removes infections. It is a full license, NOT a trial. It is only missing some protective components of the paid edition; it doesn't lack any scanning or removal ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment