Sunday, August 15, 2010

Is it possible to have a mobile antivirus software if yes pls guide me to have it downloaded freely?

i have motorola v3i razr



Is it possible to have a mobile antivirus software if yes pls guide me to have it downloaded freely?downloads



My answer is a big no.Motorola's cannot be infected with viruses since it isn't a smartphone.Just protect your razr with crystal casing and protect it from extreme shock.



Is it possible to have a mobile antivirus software if yes pls guide me to have it downloaded freely?house call



If it has software in it, it can become infected. Any computer can be infected. Any software %26 alot of hardware, even cars and radios when making the program code can be infected. Viruses are software based just like all phone OS鈥檚. Now alot of software is harder to put a virus on. Report It


Always possible cause if a programer can make the software, that programer or sumone with nowledge can code a virus for it. I鈥檓 lookin for a antivirus app for my razr. Havn't found good one yet. I may have a virus on my phone from an infected computer, my fault. Pls let me know if you find one. Report It


sorry but for that platform no anti virous software is availabe for symbial platform their are some software savailable. try to search at http://www.google.co.in
Motorola v3i has Java programing so it can not be infected with the virus
yes, its possible. most outlets dealing with mobile fones will load it for u. that may be a better deal than downloading it freely. any form of antivirus will slow ur fone down, so do consider whether u really require it.

No comments:

Post a Comment