Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Getting rid of spyware?

I have some sort of spy ware on my laptop asking me to download antivirus and antispy ware every time I strat up or use my browser.



It is also How do I get rid of it and where could I look for it on my PC?



Getting rid of spyware?trojan



well, since noelse has said it, AVG anitvirus and antispywere r my favs. i had the same problem, ran avg on them, and got rid of them.



or if none of these works, just do a system restore.



Getting rid of spyware?abtuvurys 2005



I think it is a Malware or Adware



try Avira Antivir here



http://www.free-av.com



it is fast, powerful and the most important is FREE!



or try Spybot Search and Destroy



http://www.download.com/9101-8022_4-1074...
Spybot search and Destroy. It's free
Man, why are there so many ppl that get this **** and it'll be too late when you find out. cuz the chances are, it has been upto who knows what? Probably compromised your privacy and geez look out for keyloggers, you never want one of those. Just keep in mind, you dont ever want spyware to even get on your computer in the first place! Be vigilant and you wont have a problem.
I routinely fix a lot of people's machines who have issues with spyware. There is a certain regimen I run that is guaranteed to clear out any nasties living on your harddrive. Download and run the following in this order:

No comments:

Post a Comment